Monday, July 29, 2013

This is me.



My name is Nathan Howse. I have a wonderful wife named Caroline. We have a 6 year old son and a 2 year old daughter that are more fun than television  and laser tag combined.  I hated school more than stepping in gum as a child. I use to pray that my school would burn down. As an adult I realized if I was a teacher I could make school fun for those kids that were suppose to also hate school. People like to have fun and feel important in every aspect of life but especially in a school classroom. I love to see a child make a discovery that makes them feel smart. I am very entertained by how children respond to life. I think the perfect teacher would be a lot like Bill Cosby and my mom combined. I think the classroom is a wonderful place to learn how to treat others.

In case you are still reading here are some more things about me... I love ranch dressing on everything. I love the smell of leather. I think chicken wings should be a major food group. I believe that school should always be cancelled if there is even a chance of snow. Watermelons taste better outside when you get to spit the seeds. I love fishing, camping, canoeing, and hiking. Homemade ice- cream is good for any occasion. Left over Chinese food is just as good cold.

Things I strongly believe...
*everyone is good at something
*everyone needs someone to cheer for them in their corner.
* everyone can learn more than they already know.





1 comment :

  1. I am a huge fan of kindergarten teachers!! Great blog so far!

    ReplyDelete